The Cube is a 25-storey mixed-use development in the centre of Birmingham, England. Designed by Ken Shuttleworth of MAKE Architects, it contains 135 flats, 111,500 square feet of offices, shops, a hotel and a ‘skyline’ restaurant.
What Need to Know About ….. The Cube, Birmingham
- Includes a retail, restaurant, office, residential, boutique hotel and skyline restaurant
- an enchanting jewellery box” rich with light and intricate gold and bronze geometric shapes
- interior filled with evocative bronze sculptures by renowned local street artist, Temper.
- the base houses two out of the four retail levels, with the ground floor also accommodating public toilets and a Health Club and Spa operated by Hotel Indigo above
- Rising up through the building from the courtyard is a six-sided, twisting atrium that allows rain to fall into the courtyard area with shelter being provided by walkways on the upper levels and canopies.
Location of The Cube
The main entrance is via Commercial Street, or by heading through The Mailbox entrance via Royal Mail Street. If coming from the main shopping district head towards Navigation Street. If you’re walking via Broad Street head through the signposted Brindlyplace along the canal towpath until you reach The Cube.
Purpose of The Cube
25 storey mixed-use development in the centre of Birmingham, it contains 135 flats, 111,500 square feet of offices, shops, a hotel and a ‘skyline’ restaurant.
Gallery for The Cube
Blog Posts of The Cube
Top 5 Places to Eat and Drink in the Cube
Top 5 Things To Do in the Cube
To find out more about Grand Central Station go on there website, click here.