Famous architects have tried to teach us over the years to never underestimate the power of design. These wise and beautiful words from your favorite positive thinkers will get you in the right mindset to tackle whatever obstacles lie ahead. Inspirational quotes from successful people can help you reframe negative thoughts during tough times and change your attitude so you feel refreshed and motivated.
Iconic architects such as Frank Gehry, Zaha Hadid, or Le Corbusier became famous for their intuitive thinking, out-of-the-box approach and stunning projects. It’s perhaps their words of wisdom that inspire us the most.
(1) There are 360 degrees, so why stick to one? – Zaha Hadid
2) “Less is more” – Mies Van Der Rohe
3) “But building’s identity resided in the ornament” – Louis Sullivan
(4) “Not many Architects have the luxury to reject significant things” – Rem Koolhaus
(5) “You have got to bumble forward into the unknown” – Frank Gehry
(6) “An idea is salvation by imagination” – Frank Lloyd Wright.
(7) “Architecture begins where engineering ends” – Walter Groupius
(8) “Architecture is the will of an epoch translated into space” – Mies Van Der Rohe
(9) “To create architecture is to put in order. Put what in order? Function and Objects.” – Le Cobusier
(10)“Architects today tend to depreciate themselves, to regard themselves as no more than just ordinary citizens without the power to reform the future.” Kenzo Tange